Madden NFL 13: Top 10 Defensive Players revealed
It’s the final week of Madden NFL 13 player overall reveals and today we are taking a look at the top 10 defensive players. Similar to the past three weeks, EA has revealed the top 10 players and will reveal all the defensive player overalls on Friday.
This is your last week to determine player attributes. This week you can vote on the Madden NFL 13 Facebook page to determine which defensive players best possess the following attributes: Speed, Tackling, Hit Power, and Man Coverage.
So let’s take a look at the top 10 defensive players.
- Darrelle Revis (New York Jets Cornerback) – 99 overall
- Demarcus Ware (Dallas Cowboys OLB) – 99 overall
- Patrick Willis (San Francisco 49ers MLB) – 98 overall
- Jared Allen (Minnesota Vikings Defensive End) – 98 overall
- Justin Smith (San Francisco 49ers Defensive End) – 98 overall
- Julius Peppers (Chicago Bears Defensive End) – 97 overall
- Haloti Ngata (Baltimore Ravens Defensive Lineman) – 97 overall
- Troy Polamalu (Pittsburgh Steelers Strong Safety) – 97 overall
- Ed Reed (Baltimore Ravens Free Safety) – 97 overall
- Mario Williams (Buffalo Bills Defensive End) – 97 overall
Overall, I can’t say I’m too shocked by any of the top 10 defensive players. It’s the usual high profile stars, but I do think some of the players included in the list are there by name alone. While there is some up-and-coming stars, I can’t help but feel some players are there based on their past history.
Do you feel the top 10 were deserving of their spots or did any defensive players get shafted?
By Matt Liebl